Excellence in Medical Care
Licensed patients who can document financal hardship and suffer from either a life threating or permanently debilitating medical condition may qualify to recieve free and discount medication. A20labs endevors to help as many patients as possible in these difficult economic times.
To be considered for the program simply send the following documents to the address listed below and an A20labs staff member will contact you:
- Proof of current financial hardship. This may include documentation of current government financial aide or participation in the food stamp program. Send other forms of proof as available.
- Copy of Co State drivers license.
- Copy of "APPLICATION FOR IDENTIFICATION CARD" you sent to the Co State Medical Marijuana Registry to obtain your MMJ license.
- Copy of "PHYSICIAN CERTIFICATION" form you sent to the Co State Medical Marijuana Registry to obtain your MMJ license.
- Copy of the "CHANGE OF ADDRESS OR CARE-GIVER" form that you sent to the Co State Medical Marijuana Registry to assign your current caregivership (Note: only needed if caregivership is currently assigned to a another party).
- Any medical records that can substantiate a life threatening or permanently dibilitating physical condition like Cancer, HIV, etc.
- A copy of the patients CO MMJ license with the word "PHOTOCOPY" hand writen in permanent bold marker across the front of the copy.
Individuals in the Financial Hardship Program must establish A20labs as thier caregiver for one year.
MAIL THIS COMPLETE PACKAGE OF INFORMATION TO:
A20LABS FINANCIAL HARDSHIP PROGRAM
1281 East Magnolia, Unit D, PMB 187,
Fort Collins, CO 80524
© 2009/2010 A20labs. All rights reserved
Financial Hardship Program